Saturday, August 1
Since most of the ppl knows about my situation, there's no point for me to hide any further. I would really like to take this chance to inform everyone, regardless of u're a men/women, it's really important for you guys to really understand and go for check ups regularly. I do understand that every one will have the mentally of "Ai ya,such thing would not happen to me" and "I don't feel anything wrong with me, I'm still alive and kicking".
Last week, when I was lying down on my bed, going to sleep, I realised that there's something hardening inside my abdomen. At that time, I didn't think of anything that would cause that, but it just kinda concern me. After all, its unusual. Few days ago, on Monday, I dunno what spur me, I told Mummy about it and mother suggested me to visit the hospital again the next day.
(I went to the hospital few weeks ago bcox I was having abnormal bleeding and the pain on my abdomen was massive but the doc thought that it was just normal infection and gave me some anti-biotic)
On Tuesday, when mummy and I went to the hospital, the doc said that my abdomen was kinda big and had a portable scan thingy to scan my abdomen. The result came out, saying that there's a lot of fluid, ard 8ml inside. Hence she suspected that it's from my bladder, and that the fluid is all urine. But she also asked me whether did I have any problems with urination, which I didn't. End up, I still had my bladder catheterization. It was my very first time ever, it feels uncomfortable when they slot something inside my virgina but it felt worst when they took it out, its painful. While waiting for the urine, I didn't feel sense of urinating at all, just that I felt so tired lying on the bed, not being able to get up. After 2 hours, the urine bag doesn't show any symptoms of that amt of 8ml and my abdomen was still protuding out. As a result, I had to go back again for ultrasound the next day but I requested on Thursday bcox I'm having sch on wednesday.
On Thursday, after my ultrasound, they cfm that there's a cyst inside my abdomen. In addition, they suspect that its a borderline cystadenoma. However, this is the thing, they couldn't be sure whether was it a positive or a negative one. After all, its just an ultrasound, they could only be sure of everything after removing my cyst and look at it under a microscope. Then I'm supposed to go back again on next Tuesday for radiology which is another scan that is a more precise.
Nevertheless, on Friday, I received a call from a doc, Dr Szabo, saying that she wanna see me now bcox there's something abnormal in my blood test. When I reached there, with mummy and bro, she told us that one of the result came out very unusual, most likely I got an cancer. A usual person should have it near 0 but I got 420,000. However, they still have to prove it under the microscope thus I have to have my operation done asap and they have arranged it for me next Wednesday. From now onwards, I have to go to the hospital regularly and I no longer afford attending any sch anymore.
Next Monday: Radiology
Next Tuesday: Admission to hospital
Next Wednesday: Operation
Conclusion: I do hope that everyone who is reading this will take this story as a lesson and do go for regular check ups. At the same time, go to any hospital straight away if you realise there's something hardening inside ur body, especially women. Girls who feel that their breast is hardening have to go to check up immediately bcox most likely it is a cancer.
ps. thanks to those are so supportive during this crucial period esp hubby, his family members and my family, even though some of u are so far away from me...
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 3:39 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg