Saturday, August 8
I am bored to death now!!!!!!!!
I'm back home finally~, after having 4 days in the hospital. I feel so terrible now. I can't really move now much and all I can only do is to eat, sleep, use com, sit on the chair with the pillow behind walk around the house slowly and noth else. I really feel so sick about it, feels like the whole body is going to rot. Especially you can't even eat any food you likes. I'm only able to eat congee with soft pumpkins and only 2 piece of plain biscuits and noth else. I feel so sick man, there are so many food in the cupboard temping me lols but I have to control control and control.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 6:17 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg