Saturday, March 28
School's being fer a month and I'm gonna call that sucks. Hate university life! With all the readings, all the independent work, all the assignments, all the test, all the lectures, all the tutorials. Everything sucks. I would definately choose poly over uni, if i have the choice. hais. If I'm in poly, I get to see my little hubby everyday, I get to hold my hubby's little hand everyday, I get to ARRBOOO with my huby everyday. Now, I can only see my hubby through the pathetic pin-hole, I can only dream of holding hubby tightly and only ARRRBOOO with hubby through the phone. No more sayangs, no more physical touch, no more dating, no more photos together =(((
That's the reason why I'm waiting real patient for hubby to fly over. Waiting for hubby to be back to my embrace. Notwithstanding that it will last less than 2 weeks, hais, it's better than noth and it will be really worst if we can't see each other for a year. It's only 3 more months to go that hubby is gonna come over!!!!!!!!!
We must have the determination and patientness!
I CAN'T WAIT!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 12:45 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg