Monday, February 23
Where Am I?
Back to Melbourne. Back to School. Back to the world of internet. Back to university life. Back to the place where there's not hubby. Back to the place that I never wants to go back.
Have you ever tried crying on the street somewhere near Tampines MRT station during night time with your precious another half? I do.
Have you ever tried bursting into tears with your precious another half after receiving a call saying that your honey is leaving Singapore in 12 hours time? I do.
Have you ever tried crying with your precious another half while you guys were walking on the street back "home"? I do.
Have you ever tried crying out loud screaming "I don't want" while hugging your precious ones at a cross road? I do.
Have you ever tried receiving a call that changes everything? I do.
Can anyone understands?
I hope so.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 4:44 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg