Wednesday, October 1
Wanted to post about wat had happened to my most happy 19th birthday~
I have so many things to mention >..<
But im having a headache now, after crying so badly, not that im sad but i was tooooo touched with hubby's video clip fer my 19th birthday.
So~ Im going to bed now, gonna replenish my energy and chat with hubby tomorrow haha
I'll promise to upload my birthday stuff as soon as possible, probably tomorrow?
so stay tune~ lols
I wanna thanks all my friend fer wishing me a happy birthday. Even though you guys are not in Australia or u guys didnt even celebrate my birthday with me, I'm so bliss with all your wishes~
Especially my hubby, u just gave me an unforgettable birthday notwithstanding that u are not in Australia. Hubby, u gave me so many surprisessss throughout the day, I'm extreme touched. I still feel like crying now upon typin this hahas its all hubby's fault!
I love u hubby, so much... so much...
<3
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 4:35 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg