Saturday, August 23
Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of u
All I can do is just think about u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
No matter how I try I don't find a reason why
Believe me it's no lie
I always have u on my mind
No matter what I see guess where I wanna be
Love is the answer I will find
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
All I can do is just think about u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be a part
Come on and take my heart
No matter where u are
Baby I can't be far
Cause I'll be with u all the time
Thinking of u
Think about u all the time
This feelin' deep inside
When u're right by my side
I'll always be with u
Believe me this is true
Whenever we apart
U're deep with in my heart
Cause u'll be with me all the time
Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of u
All I can do is just think about u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be a part
Come on and take my heart
No matter where u are
Baby I can't be far
Cause I'll be with u all the time
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
All I can do is just think about u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
Thinkin' of u I'm thinkin' of u
Whenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of u
ATC - Thinkin' of u
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 5:26 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg