Sunday, July 13
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
school starts tomorrow
trying to laugh my last holidays out.
I don't know why, I have a feeling of can't bear to let school starts tomorrow, I don't used to be like this in New Zealand. I think it's because I can't bear to chat any lesser with hubby even though we are just chatting in msn. I miss you so much hubby. In addition, schools in New Zealand are so much better than the one i am having now. My current school sucks. Among all the schoools i have attended from Primary 1 to now which is Pre-University, I love St Mary College the most, others basically sucks lol
Have been blogging this week, a lot, because I know that when my school starts, I won't have that much time to blog anymore. More probably once a week? or even once in 2 weeks? I knew that when my school starts, I will have tests after a week and not just one subject because usually when one test is up, other tests will be following it *faints* During my first Semester, I already had 30 tests which excluded exams and 2 tests that prolonged for 3 days.
10th July, 2008
Went to Lake Mountain with my Mummy's old friend, Mr&Mrs Chen, and their kids, Diane and her younger brother. When Mummy and I was in New Zealand last year, they went to New Zealand too and now when Mummy and I is in Australia, they are here now too lols We went Lake Mountain to play snow YOoooHO! lols i have been wanting to play snow again since i grow up bcox my impression of me playing snow in korea sucks lols I was too little to ski or play anything.
In the small village
Old school candy shop

I told Mummy to stand over theat side HAHA
Had to stop to fit those wheel chains to prevent the car frm gliding
Of course it's a guy's job, as usual
Whereas the girls starts to cam-whore
INITALLY
THEN
AFTER
Here we are
MUMMY's VICTORY
The Purple one

Huge Fist



Kor Kor's Victory
It was snowing for that few mins, its not that obvious but the haze behind me are actually snow






The toboggan slope much better than snow city, trust me
Down View
Top View
The Snowy Carpark

ROAR, climbed up the bench as it is too tall fer me
Too bad i don't have any photos of me and my bro on toboggan cox its all in video form
Group photo time!


THE END
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 1:55 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg