Saturday, March 1
Its been ages ago since i last blogged. And i knew that hubby has been waitin fer my post. How shld i start frm? What shld i say abt? I was so sad and so surprised that a relationship can be so weak. I am so afraid, afraid that u will burst out 1 day. What can i do to make u feel more secure? I dunno, that is the hardest thing abt long distant when u cant do anythin to help the relationship. I feel so useless I feel that im givin u misery instead of happiness and that is bad enough. Last year wasnt that tough but it is so much now and its million times tougher. Hubby I Love You and i hope u do really trust and believe me and moat importantly, u feels the same way too. Hubby, a relationship is between 2 person not 1, so pls let me build up this relationship tgt with u rather than u suffering alone. Hubby. i do hope that when times to come, if the same thing happens again, I hope that we will not repeat wat we had gone through and we will have a better sentiment abt it. Hubby I do Love You and hope that u fully understand wat i means and that is really what i mean.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 10:50 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg