Friday, March 7
I am missing hubby so much so much now. After our long talk last night (in fact i was preparing my account test) I realised that im such a selfish gf, such a useless gf. Hubby, thank you so much fer tryin to accept my change wor even though it is not a positive change. Hubby~ I promise that i will try to change to a better gf and a better person. Neither do i wanna change, i wan the old me back. Hubby, thanks fer teachin me so much so much despite Im in such a state now. Hubby, sori3 fer everythin, sori3 fer being such a stupid gf and such a selfish gf. Hubby, i promise u that i will try to learn to have my own stand and not make hubby worry and of cox to think of hubby's intention. Hubby, thanks fer not leaving me although im changing, thanks fer your love and caring when i need it and your teacing to turn me a better person. we will perserve this long distance relationship oke despite all those obstacles. I dunno how to describle the feeling im havin but it is really a diff feeling from last year. Hubby~~~ lets maintain our relationship and let it last long oke? And i will be back real soon, it's just 3 months from now wor and we can hug and do watsoeva we like like how we used to be.
I Love You Hubby~
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:10 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg