Monday, February 4
Seriously, matrix is gonna kill me so soon. Im gettin stress upon my 3rd day of sch. wth? How I wish hubby is next to me. I am really F*uck up with matrix, lucky i have my bro with me to teach me. Mr skinner was such a ^$%#%$, he doesn't even know how to teach. He ordered us to do some question for hw which he had never taught us b4, how can man! Seriously, im afraid im gonna flunk my maths its KILLING ME SOFTLY. And he always jokes when no1 is even laughin at his jokes -.- its so stupid to joke when no1 is laughin at it. No wonder he's such an old man with those scientist-kind-of-hairstyle and i think he need to wash his hair cox it looks so bloody crumple and dirty -.-~ I hate maths A! I loathe maths A!
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 10:12 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg