Thursday, February 14
Happy Valentine's Day, hubby. Im so sori3 that i cant be with you. Have been trying to forget when is Valentine's Day bcox i hate the feeling, the feeling of me not by ur side andu not by my side. Eventually, i did forgotten when is Valentine's Day untill hubby msg-ed me this morning when i woke up. Hubby waited fer me fer the whole night to chat with me even though its 30 mins short and to wish me of cox. I was reading through 'Baby D' mail box in my e-mail where all hubby's e-mail are inside. I read every single 1 of them and it made me recall those times when im in NZ, falling in deep love with hubby and its really sweet. Those e-mails made me laugh, smile with bless. Our relationship is full of ups and downs but still we remain strong untill now, startin frm July 2007.
Hubby~ things had screwed up these few days but we will fix it real soon oke? And i'll support you in any ways I can as i trust you. I believe that every decision u make will be the right choice. I cant ensure abt my studies too but im just gonna put all my best in it and let nature take its courses. Let's just pump it up!
Lastly, i do really hope that i can go back to Sg on July as i will be goin back to HK fer sure. Pray hard that my daddy and mami allows me to via Sg to HK from Australia~
Hubby~ i hope that ur leg will recover asap as i dont wan to have a bai ka hubby~ lols
i love you hubby
and i believe that
we will go through
endless and endless
of Valentines Day
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 10:52 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg