Saturday, January 12
Got back my laptop with hubby today after a week of repairation. Motherboard went mad -.- This is the sec time im havin my laptop to get repaired. Thank God that my data is still inside. After that, we went to Suntec. Bought Dount Factory for both Hubby's parents and my parents. And then to Bedok to have dinner with hubby's parents. They're cute and his mami was so shocked when i said im gonna study in Australia for at least 4 years, u can see that her face was 'HUH?' and i felt really bad and gulity.
How many days do i left b4 leavin Sg? I have no idea and neither do I want to count it.
I Love You Hubby
I Miss You
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 4:37 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg