Sunday, December 9
Missin my baby D again hais.. I'm abt to go to bed but i cant due to my love sick. I am really missin him so much so much. Been waitin fer him through the night, he's not online, i dont blame him, blame on me missin him so much. I have the urge of callin him now but i dont want to. I must control myself, its just 3 weeks. If i dont survive fer 3 weeks, let alone 1 year. Sometimes i wonder, how can i survive when i was in NZ? no touchin, no seeing, no playin, no talkin for the 6 months, damn! i must had a lot of determination. Prehaps its bcox i had been sleeping with baby d and being with him when i was in Sg that i am so not used to it now.
Lovin ya so much
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 3:25 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg