Sunday, November 11
THink.... its time fer me to change. Feelin bad, feelin guilty, still, feelin at fault towards my mami. Been attitude towards her esp these few days and im now tryin to control my temper towards her. I'm tryin hard but then when things happened, temper just got to my head, fumes. In addition, her bday is comin, shld treat her better. >..< >..< >..<. i cant be so bad towards to her le. I've been thinkin a lot, i wanna change, i do really want to. Pls some1 help me hahas. Still sometimes when some1 did that, u just got annoyed na but still im feelin bad oke shld change and its time to change!
Sorry mami
I <3 u
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 6:29 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg