Thursday, November 22
God, damn! How can i choose to blog at this such-essential-time. That shldnt be the way, shld it?
My first exam (eng) is on tml, afternoon session. Guess wat? I just started revisin fer Eng today -.- instead of weeks ago. Eng exams over here are so unique compared to Sg's 1 that they have to be revised. I'm havin 3 Eng papers tml, 1 on novel, another on movie and the last 1 on close reading. I tend to give my movie up cox u knoe... sometimes u hab to sacrifise 1 thing in order to achieve another. That's an excuse for myself i think.
Damn! How slack can i be over here? can some1 wake me up? Ain't anxious abt exams at all? How can!
Anyway, i have passed my year 12 which means i can proceed to year 13 nex yr even though i were to fail my end of year exams. Omg, i think it's another excuse again.
Pls, some1, come come come lai, come and shake me up.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 4:31 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg