The Smartarse
IvY
Turnin 20 on 30th of sep
Hong Kong baby
Singaporean since 3yr old
Monash University (Aust)
Taylor's College (Aust)
St.Mary College(N Zealand)
East spring sec (sg)
Gongshang pri(sg) Facebook BeBo
Kpo kia viewing
Third day workin in Sky City Convention Sian, its de most no. of hurs workin today in Sky City Convention. Got a big feast which i regreted turnin up -.-. My frends lah! its all their fault. There were 3 section of presentations which my frends and I would hab noth to do. Upon de 2nd section, they jio-ed me down with their JUNK food -.-~. I tended not to go down(FAT LEA) but they came all de way up to get me down~ zhen shi de. However, i had lots of fun and running ard with my frends today, my were so damn crap untill i got bth.
YAY~ will be goin down to e town fer lunch with e whole group of colleage and they said that we r goin to take fotos and have them bein put in our year book(we are all in e same sch, 20 of them). >..< I cant wait to watch Hairspray(a new zealand made musical movie) with Mariko(my jap frend) tml in town. I hab been waitin to watch that movie, its so cool.
The only word fer me is I The sweetest word fer me is LOVE The only one for me is YOU Aust: 7:18 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg