Monday, October 1
Okay~ today its my first day of 18th bday lols, noth much actuali~ hahas. Its a Monday today, half of my holis are gone (im havin 2 weeks of holis). I have not done any HW at all, im a little bit wori3 bcox im gonna work in Sky City Convention frm tml till fri and that concludes my last week of my holis T-T bo bian arh~ i needa earn more fer my SSF lols. At the mean time, I needa plan when to do my HW. Let me refresh e amt of HW i needa do lols kinda forget. I am havin:
1 reading log fer eng
research work fer eng
3 set of maths exams paper
4 booklets of chi
1 religious education exam paper
revise through whole of physic
and that can keep me busy enough le, i tend to start doin my HW today but my frend is comin to my house now bcox somethin crop up to her and she wanna pours all her anger.
I will try to upload photos of my trip to South Island as long as i hab de time ba. As fer my baby D, he is sleepin now after waitin fer me fer e whole night frm 1.00am to 11.00+am, my pooor baby~ lols sleep tight tight oke? and rem to dream of me lols
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 9:08 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg