Tuesday, October 2
I have so much so much to day today xD.
First its abt my work in Sky City. Went there fer training frm 2.30-4.00pm but it ended at 3.30pm. After which I volunteered to stay back and help out with packin stuff untill 5.00pm and i was paid $20nz instantly, not bad fer 1 hur and half which was about $13.33/hur LOL. However, i got cut by de paper(it bleeds a little bit)while packin up de stuff =/~, nvm lah~ small case LOL. All and all, I was paid fer $220nz fer the total of 20.75 hurs(within 4 days), excludin the $20. Which means i will be earning $10.6/hur.

YooHOO not bad arh earn more fer SSF lols, bcox im startin to save up money liaos wanna spend my money with ah`d when im back to sg. I just calculated my money lols, no idea y, i just loves to calculate how much money i have everytime and how much i am gonna spend everytime lalalas~. However, i dun like de part where i have to convert e currency to both hk and sg or evern nz, damn messy due to de stock thingy-.-. Last but not least i wanna buy some stuff xD xD so hapi upon thinkin abt it xD xD lols. That is de sec thingy i wanna say.xD.
Thirdly, its abt my hw lols. I think im gonna drop that phy, research work fer eng and 3 sets of maths paper. Reason being, i lost my maths paper, i cant be bothered with doin de research work and i needa revise my phy last min b4 de exams rather than now arbo i will ferget. That ends my hw with lesser stuff xD.
Fourthly, I wanna mention abt my bday thingy but its kinda a long post therefore im gonna postpone this section to tml's post. Hope that i will have de chance to post lols =x.
CAB
(Vice Chairman of SSF™ Pte Ltd)
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 7:45 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg