Sunday, September 2
I wanted to leave sg on the 23th of Jan 2008.
I hab learnt so such frm ah d wor =). I plucked up my courage, dunno y, prehaps its bcox ahd gave me de courage to ba, I asked mami whether am i able to go back sg fer a month on Jan 2008. She xplain to me those factors and stuff, still not cfm yet. She said she hab been checkin the bookings in internet le, i can see that she is tryin her best. I felt kinda bad. Im well-prepared to stay in hk durin feb 2008. I hab learnt how to be contented, not takin things fer granted and cherish all i hab. However, mami told me if there aint any problems, goin back sg feb 2008 is a sure. Im glad, im hapi, im glee~~. However, asked bro abt his sch semester fer nex yr. He said e latest he must reached was 21th Jan 2008. I was like WTH. I told mami straight away with such a dishearted tone. She replied "There is noth I can do, u hab to follow along" I requested goin aust at a later time but to no avail, I was abt to cry but i held back. After that, mami sat beside me, lookin at her laptop, she saw wat my bro typed, she said : Its Feb la not Jan la, 21th of Feb!!!!. I was so damn mad with myself lols i laughed at myselff xDDD. She said : happy la!. lols~ of cox im happy. Scare de hell out of me, myself, by lookin e wrong month. After which, I mixed up with Jan and Feb constantly and got it mixed up quite a few times, mami got dulan-ed with me. Pai seh hor mami lols~.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 7:35 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg