The Smartarse
IvY
Turnin 20 on 30th of sep
Hong Kong baby
Singaporean since 3yr old
Monash University (Aust)
Taylor's College (Aust)
St.Mary College(N Zealand)
East spring sec (sg)
Gongshang pri(sg) Facebook BeBo
Kpo kia viewing
Gonna go to bed after tis stupid post lols~ aniway its 9.49am (4 hurs ahead of sg) I know, it is so damn earli to go to bed now but i'll be a guai bao bao fer a day lols.
This was done during English lesson yesterday lols. Bo bian arh~ too sian liaos there was noth fer me to do durin English. Ah`D arh! Dont complaint to me sayin that i didnt mention ur name nors and dont tell me that this is not enough lor lols bleahs. My stupid ah`d is always gibin me problems de damn ma fan lols. Drawn during Religious Education period. Dont ply ply oke! I was abt to fall into dreamland but by drawin that prevents me frm shuttin my eyelids off. As u guys can see, those are my abt-to-doze-off-handwriting lols I was scribbling all over e place, i mean the paper. That paper have all the information that i needed to search for exams lols, nvm na who cares xD.
Alright im goin to bed now, its 10.20pm. Havin maths exam tml. Despite being so hardworkin fer e whole night, mami hab been disturbin me, askin me tis and that. Weird enough.
The only word fer me is I The sweetest word fer me is LOVE The only one for me is YOU Aust: 7:47 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg