Friday, August 3
Zhen shi de I loathe laobu peepin at my com everyday everytime every min. On top of that, she aint ashame of herself being a peepin tom -.-~
Today is the last day of sch fer Dian wor(my laobu's used-to-be business frend's daughter). She came over to Auckland for 3 weeks to experience the schling over here wor. She have been with me these 3 weeks, regardless of weekends or weekdays, I always goes to her house(rent) fer dinner. I will miss her when she goes back to singapore. She aint a Singaporean, she is a taiwanese, she have been schling in Sg since last year.
There are so many stuff fer me to have it done T-T.
->Year 13 Esol(english) research work for my coming exams
-> Needa study my Math exams nex mon and tue
-> Religious Education exams(research work)
-> Have all my physic HW done which i haben been doin last few days
There were so many stuff surfaced tis week hais~ I donno~ all i knew was that im gonna show ah d that there are rainbow always lols like tis photo underneath which I have sent it to ah d too. In addition, I like my share share family lols and i dont mind if des join in LOL then he'll be the ****(cant be said) lols.
When there is a St. Mary College, they wuldnt miss out a St. Peter College lols.
Finished tis mammoth slice within 2 days
Matress frm Losa durin Computing lesson
OMG i must restrain myself frm havin ani other food stuff related to choco, otherwise i needa run 96875747576 rounds to kill those clumsy calories.

Oh yea, guys, i wuldnt online that much as b4 le on account of the limited internet line over here. Cant find out the reason why im unable to use my wireless lan. No choice but to share my internet line with mami.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:58 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg