Tuesday, August 14
Half pass ten. rewind it to 4 hurs earlier will be sg time. ARGH, im goin to bed soon le. ARGH, im so damn stressed up with my work. ARGH, heaps and heaps of stuff to do after another. ARGH, despite usin abt 3 hurs everyday, its still so insufficient. ARGH, y do i wan prefection. Take note how many ARGHs i have got lols. ROAR~! I didnt realised that im actuali takin 8 sub in sch, Im so under pressure with myself. I am so-so-so-so-so petrify that i'll brk down at ani time, im so fragile fer the time bring. I needa have my Photography done(due thur), Research for eng(due nex mon)done, Revise my maths constantly(everyday), Revise my pure Physic(everyday), havin Chinese exams 2 weeks time, have all my 11 booklets of Chinese done within 2 months time(8 more to go), Religious education research work done(due 2 weeks time). Have a good count at how many subs im workin on it. ROAR~ so do not try to provoke me lols cox i'll brk down at anitime.
PS: Im out of my mind nowadays so dont mind me talkin rubbish that hab never pass through my brain.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:41 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg