Monday, July 23
I'm so disconsolate at the moment...
I feel like bewailing...
I just got my physic's quiz result last period (im havin Computin in sch now). I doesn wanna online animore. I doesnt want to. Even though it was just a quiz, im de onli 1 who did badly. I hab let Mrs Calver down. I wuldn feel so sad, i wuldn even take the stupid quiz, i wuldn even have a loook at it! if i were to be in Singapore but it is so diff in Nz. Even fer Eng, I didnt do Mrs Neeve's homework. I hab forgotten abt it. I felt so gulity due to i knew that she xpected me to have it done. I knew it. This was the first time that i did not have her hw done. I'm so damn hardworkin over here, more than when im in Sg. You guys wuldn knoe y. When u comes to a new country, u wanna make sure everythin to be neat and tidy, not reali neat and tidy just that... hais~ i doesn knoe how to describle it. I think probably onli Phoebe aka bebe(she is in New York now) knoes how i feel cox we hab the same sentimental. What tigger told me tis morning made me lost. I doesn knoe wat to do. I doesn wanna online animore i mean fer some period of time. Can u understand? However, u might thing that i onli needs u when i needed, but isn that wat r frends fer? by their side when they need them, frends wuldn "kae kao" so much. Not those type who make full use of frendshipna. I dunno na i doesn wanna think. Now, i have 11 booklets of Chinese to do and i hab to have it done within 2 months time. It's killing me, Chi xams are in 2 months time too. I'm now loaded with work. Its bcox i wan everythin to b neat and clear, everythin done, everythin to b finished so that i culd rest my mind. All i wann do now is read through the whole "book"(fer eng) again understand it real deep enough by checkin up dictionary, read in between the words bcox i need it fer my exams. Revise my Physic with assessment book, read through it, understand it deep deep too, do all the work behind the topic and look up fer Mrs Calver durin morning tea when i needs help. Have my Chinese done, all done. Its not easy at all.
You guys wuldn knoe how i feels... so i will probably restrain myself frm openiin up my com, xpect fer music, thats ALL.
Shld i post tis up? I doesn feel like postin it cox i doesn wan my frend to knoe how sad am I over here but i probably wuldn online. Hence they will knoe wats happening if i didnt online.
Tigger if u think im such a person, loookin u up onli when i need u, then i probably wuldn look fer u now bcox of my own selfishness. Its up to u whether u wanna treat me as ur master still but i'll tell u, no matter wat, ur my tigger is 4eva. And being my tigger doesn mean u have to stick to me everyday. Even if we did not chat fer a month or even a year, ur still my tigger. It wuldn change.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
after tis post i will still be so nonchalant~ XD
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 12:41 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg