Wednesday, July 18
Did maths assessment today. OMG didnt even prepared fer it wor. Was supposed to do the maths HW stuff durin my 2 weeks holi BUT HELLO? I went back to HK on de fri(last day of sch) then to Sg and when im back NZ, I went to Rotorua(in NZ) de nex day. WHen i got home everything settle, nice nice, swee swee, its already SUNDAY, sch starts de nex day i reached Auckland. HOW DE HELL CAN I DO MY WORK? lols. Ai ya nvm na, math exams today was easy, chicken feet, ketchup, isn that ketchup chicken feet? lols ai ya anithin na xDDD. Stayed back after sch fer photography exams, its due tis fri. CAN DIE LIAOS lols. Didnt managed to finish it up today wor. Chen guo an uncle ( my mamis' taiwan business frend) came to New Market to fetch me to his house fer dinner wor after which, head to my 12th aunts' house sit sit awhile. -.- just got home not long ago. I'm so sori3 wor tigger~ didnt chat with u much these few days cox im dan busy wor and ur always waitin fer me xD. Wawa appreciate a lot wor.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
8th of July (1st day in Sg)
Didnt get ani sleep at all the night b4 (7th of July) cox im gettin off my house in hk at 5.00am and i got home at abt 1 or 2am. Darm freakin sleepy, well im well-prepared not to even sleep when im back to sg xD, i rather spend my time with my frends than sleepin. Reached Changi Airport 11.40am wor with my mami. Took taxi straight back to my tamp house. Saw my grandma wor it has been ages since i last saw her wor cox she was in HK all along but she came over to Sg fer a few days to deal with her bank thingy. Packed up a lit of my stuff, took a shower and met Jia Tsuey baby first. She came to my house, took bus 293 to interchange to meet Shermel baobei. SEE how busy I am lols. We went to vivo city walk walk ard, wastin our precious time decidin where to hab our lunch cum dinner lols cox its already 3.00pm i think. Went to a duno wat wat restuarant, forgot de name le. Register my starhub line nex in Starhub. I asked them how am i supposed to reg, the guy asked me to show my passport HELLO? im a singaporean. lols. Hey i doesn needa pay ani xtra fer a new line wor, I though I need to xD. Subsequently, went to bugis to took neoprints. OMG I detest the outcome of the prints terrible~ xD. Met Wei Zhong lao gong after meetin them wor. I felt kinda gulity wor cox he came to bugis after his work in Starhub. Shldnt tis laopo b de 1 lookin fer him mar? xD. My frend called him a nerdy boy lols. How furnie it was. We walked frm bugis to esplanade durin de night, how romantic it was lols. Sat down by the sea and enjoyin e breeze blowin onto our face lols was there ani breeze? ai ya anithin na lols just wanna make it picturesque.


Reached home damn earli wor due to its my grandma's bday dinner today. Even though i didnt managed to celebrate with her but at least i got home earli and have her bday meal at home. Not with her but alone. Hab abalone with that "cucumber" thingy.
Mami just fart beside me a min ago, she though i doesn knew that.
ME: Can u fart once and fer all?
MAMI: Eh wat thing ?
ME: once and fer all la
MAMI: Eh u can hear it meh?
BOTH: LOL
ME: of cox la
MAMI: I deliberate fart it one by one and slowly
ME: Shoo off la
BOTH: LOL
PS: lao gong arh~ dun b so sad le oke? sky big floor big got lao por here wor miss me will do xD and do reali take gd care over there wor cox i wanna see ya nice and fit when im back wor. Miss ya lao gong!
Jia Tsuey baby and Shermel Baobei : All the best to ur exams wor esp baby, ur habin o levels tis yr and bao bei ya i doesn wanna hear ani "quit sch" frm u animore le oke? miss u guys so much wor muackies
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:11 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg