The Smartarse
IvY
Turnin 20 on 30th of sep
Hong Kong baby
Singaporean since 3yr old
Monash University (Aust)
Taylor's College (Aust)
St.Mary College(N Zealand)
East spring sec (sg)
Gongshang pri(sg) Facebook BeBo
Kpo kia viewing
My cousin aka tang ge (father's side) got married today wor. Even though we aint that close, I felt happy and touched fer him. Have got my hair cut done b4 goin to his wedding dinner. Few hurs later, after his wedding, i will b leavin hk to sg wor with my mami.
. They sang 今天你要嫁给我 by 蔡依林 and 陶喆. I'm reali glad they got married, they's just simply so sweet. My tears got touched by them and rolled down my cheek lols. I cant tahan ah~, my tears rolled down when my 13th aunt ( si san yi) got married too. My tang sao, Si Si, 25, have got 4 months old de baby in her stomach wor. However, they aint short gun marriage. They have planned to give birth sooner or lata de. I was her bridesmaid even though tis was the firat time i saw her hahas she is a frend whom u wanna knoe. She graduated in Shanghai University wor, damn shuai hahas. TAKE A LOOK AT THE DATE ITS 7/7/07 HAHAS THAT IS Y LOTS OF PPL GOT MARRIED TODAY
The only word fer me is I The sweetest word fer me is LOVE The only one for me is YOU Aust: 3:38 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg