Saturday, May 12
aaahh, intend to study maths fer e whole day todae. However, phoebe msg me in msn. Thus im stucked with her -.- cox its hard fer me to have her online when im online too when she is in New York. Talkin and talkin blah blah~~. After which Sky came to chat with me to clear his doubts abt me goin back to sg then he sent me 李圣杰-最近 which i have heard i b4. I dont, e song became more meaningful when he sent it to me. Later, he requested to webcam with me. I asked him *why?* he replied * I wanna sing it to u* -.- wth~ still i accepted, heard his singing with e song being played. My tears wanna roll down my cheeks 不知道為什麼. And i doesn knoe wat e hell is he tryin to do? -.- he was e 1 who wanna gib me up de nors -.-. Hack care na, I knew that we cant b an item cox we wuldn have future if we are to b together.
Yay~ im flyin back hk to attend my cousin's wedding ( father's side) Due to his weddin, im goin back hk which in result of habin me to fly back sg~ MUAHAHAHA.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:37 AM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg