Tuesday, May 15
Have got Alternative Eng and Esol xam today. Damn sian de wor, habin 2 writin xams within 1 day. Surprisingly, Esol was more tiring than Alternative Eng hahas. I spent de last 10 mins durin Esol xams. After which, I looked up fer Mrs Calver ( my cute phy teacher), to ask her abt phy stuff wor. She was so nice, she always relate "=)" and "=(" with her teachin LOL she was so cute.

Mami went fer a buffet tonite and left me alone eatin instant noodles. -.- damn sian de wor she ate korean style of buffet yet im eatin instant noodle at home. When she reached home, she took out her bag and pass me tis LancOme Paris mascara. OMG OMG OMG x))). I need that fer my sch ball tis fri. I have told mami few days back that i need a new mascara due to i have used up e old onces. I didnt xpect her to give me a new mascara and its LancOme, its so xpensive nors i knew it de. I asked her quite a few times how much did she bought it b4 she said " $47.90 " OMG damn dear nors. Im feelin quite gulity -.- and i doesnt knoe wat medicine she have had todae bcox she brk another big news to me. She said " As fer the Isakelle ball dress, I'll take it as ur bday present frm me" which means that i dont have to return her nz$278 which i xpect myself to b able to return her nex month xDDD. Mami's so nice todae wor. Thus i hugged her. I keep on huh~ huh~ huh~ cox im feelin so gulity, both de dress and e mascara is so damn costly, omg i love my mami LOL. The reason she gave me fer givin me the LancOme mascara is for rewarding me having the highest mark which is full mark for Computing, and im e onli person who got full mark xDDD.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 7:50 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg