Tuesday, May 29

Sunrise shining gleaming across my school
I have no idea why why why? Why wat? Why im so strike dumb these few days. On last Sunday, I went to church in de morning ( forced by 12th aunt ) and im "backed" home by 2.30 NEVERTHELESS, i forgot to bring 1 of my keys(3 keys in total) which is e most impt key of all. Cox that is my room key, if i were to rem to bring my room key and forgot to bring the door keys, i still have landlord's daughter fer help. Thus i went up to sec floor and borrowed their phone to call 12th aunt fer help. In e end i finally step into my room at 8.30pm? ard there -.- and i have to pay 60 bucks to de locksmith which took him 5 mins to have de lock unlocked -.-!!!. I knew that i might have brought the wrong key thus i double checked. Despite double checked, i took de wrong key, still.
Next was ytd, on e monday. I left my colour pen box inside the library. I didnt meant to left it over there. I was sittin on 1 of the table then i walked off takin all my stuff except that colour pen box -.- how dumb of me. Its right in front of me yet i forgot to take it along with me and that was like 30 mins later then i discovered that that box is missin -.- that box is so impt to me cox i used it to fill up my diary everyday. I doesn knoe what to do if i were to lost them.
Lastly was today. I met 12th aunt at ASB, nearby my sch for dermatologist appointment. We went to blood test first due to my medicine, e doc is afraid that de medi im takin are habin side effects on me. [well, e doc warned and emphasize to me that de medi is kinda dangerous on account of the killings, commit suicides in USA happened by e teenagers like me, whom are takin e ISOTANE medi. So beware guys, i culd bite and eat u guys up LOL] After which we went to e dermatologist HOWEVER we r not allowed cox e appointment is ON THE 28TH OF MAY which is YTD rather than TODAY. DamniT. Im so mad with myself, Why am i so dumb despite that de doc. text(msg) me in hp sayin there will b appointment ytd. Cant i just b more dumb? The text was sent to me on LAST FRI. I felt so gulity towards my 12th aunt. Thus my appointment will b on e 18th of June *remind me* SIAN NORS cox my acne problem will b delayed after so many months -.-.

Am i braved? In fact im scarin out of my wist *feelin so proud of myself xD*

Calbery Twist chocolate bar. Its not mine but Maggie's one lols so sweet of her to treat me DURIN computin lessons xD was shared among Losa, Elly, Maggie, Ivy
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 8:03 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg