Thursday, May 17

St. Mary College, my sch xD. It is 1 of e entrance in 1 of e chepel (there are 2 chepels)
wee ohh weee, i culd felt a sense of relief today wor bcox my xams are over! YOOHOO xDD. Needa do a lot of stuff actuali, finish up my photography assessment, makin a lost of "frends to meet" in sg, finish modifyin tis blog ( which i hab been doin fer past few weeks). Thats all? hahas i dont rem if there are still ani but i believe that there will b more comin up xDDD.

This is my mami's hand LOL. And guess who was e genius that made tis? e first person who shld come out of ur mind me IVY. LOL. I D.I.Y on her hand as an experiment b4 havin it done on my hand hahas.

This is mine. However, i feel that e ribbon i made on my mami's hand looks nicer than wat i did on my hand wor x|||. Aniways im preparin all these stuff fer my sch's ball tml yoo hoo. I need to plan now fer tml's make over LOL.
1st: Shower-->15 mins
2nD: Dry up and get changed----> 15 mins
3rd: Have my hair done (D.I.Y)---> 2 hurs
4th: Make up---> 1 hurs (in case)
So all in all, i'll round off to 4 hurs just in case my hands get lazy LOL. I need to arrive there at 7.30pm, 7.00pm my aunt is fetchin me there. SO i need to get prepare frm 3.00pm, yep thats it!
OMG, im feelin so FAMISHED now.
The only word fer me is I
The sweetest word fer me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU
Aust: 9:14 PM, 2 hurs ahead of Sg